Welcome to the Making Waves Project website – a hub of marine wildlife information for the people of Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Sussex. Find out about the wonderful marine wildlife that lives right on your doorstep and how you can help care for the sea.
- The Making Waves Project has come to an end now. Details of what’s happening next can be found in our final blog.
- We went to third European Marine Science Educators Association conference to run a Wild Beach workshop. Find out how it went here.
- Find out how our Wild Beach programmes get children learning about nature.
- Check out what jellyfish have been spotted in our Jellyfish Gallery.
- See pictures of plankton in our Plankton Gallery.
- Explore our interactive maps to see pictures and film clips of local marine life.
- Check out our two marine wildilfe games – Build your own sea creature game and The Great Sea Race Game.
- Our Making Waves film takes you on a SCUBA dive into southeast seas. Watch the film online.